Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Sunny Suffolk finds

We brought home more great finds from the weekend in Suffolk.  At the vintage bazaar I got lots of vintage buttons and some beads at 50p a bag :)


I also found a lovely pink glass vase (with its flower frog which is unusual to find) and some glass jelly moulds


also some glass decanters & jars (which I plan to use for Christmas pressies with a bit of a twist - I'll explain nearer the time)


And some books, PG Woodehouse and Jane Austen audio & another Agatha Christie paperback (to add to the collection)


And Hubby came away with LOADS of lovely vinyl, especially great when most were between 25p - £1

he even found a few for me, I LOVE my jazz & these two below are awesome - we took the LP-to-go so got to listen to them whilst at the caravan which was so cool - and I take back what I said about the speaker not being great, in a caravan it sounds fantastic (must be those 10foot high ceilings that made it not so great) - I cannot recommend it enough for a travelling record player!



and we also found these great language LPs from the 1960s :)


Another great weekend of charity shop finds, keep them coming please. x

2 comments:

  1. yay gladys knight! she is amazing! i love the french vinyl that must be so much fun to listen to! maybe i should have tom look out for something like that, he is always the one thumbing through the vinyl at the thrift stores. that would be so much fun!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Gladys is amazing - I love the episode of Man versus Food when he visits her son's restaurant and she's the cook! It's amazing what you can find - I love it when hubby finds cool stuff like that :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.