Thursday, 4 October 2012

Things I like - birdies for your table

I just LOVE these bird-inspired goodies...

the designs from Magpie are just so cute, whichever you choose:

Thrush

Blue tit

Wagtail

or these cute espresso cups which means you don't have to choose!
espresso set

and these gorgeous game birds, I know my Uncle would love them too

Game birdy

either from MollieandFred or from Magpie themselves - Oh, I just love them all!

I also love these fab pigeons from Lovely Pigeon (via notonthehighstreet), who adorn mugs, notebooks, cards and badges, so cute

 
Love me so birdies x

2 comments:

  1. I want all these!!!! They are fantastic. The quail plate is adorable. They remind me of an artist and i can never remember his name but his art looks similar to the quail. Gosh i wish i could remember! Sorry!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.