Wednesday, 7 November 2012

More Christmas owl ornaments

Well, now Bonfire Night is over (thank goodness Dusty isn't bothered by fireworks, and sympathy for all those pets who are!), I can now (properly) start dreaming of Christmas, hurrah!

As usual I've been trolling for owl decorations and have found these lovely owl baubles for this year (follow the links in the captions):

some gorgeous tawny owls...

The Comtemporary Home (or via NotOnTheHighStreet)




Homebase

RSPB

or how about some colourful owls?
Lisabeth Dahl

or perhaps some snowy owls?

John Lewis



The National Gallery




John Lewis

These fellows are decorations rather than baubles, but oh so cute, I can see them nestling on the mantelpiece

Homebase

and this fellow is a tree topper - so cute

Pottery Barn


And, ok, so he's not an owl, but I couldn't not include this gorgeous squirrel...

Wilkinson
 Love 'em all. x

4 comments:

  1. I love them all but especially love the round ones because they remind me of a pair of owls i have. The squirrel is adorable, i think you may need to get that one!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a girl after my own heart;)
    i too love owls! i have quite the collection of owls in my office. it started with one of my students giving me an owl and then coworkers and my boss thought that I liked owls so they started to give me owls. Now I have 5 owls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's funny how collections start isn't it, my mother-in-law has a collection of frogs, she doesn't really like them either but people started to buy them & word spreads I guess :D xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.